We are making a concerted effort this year to restructure the Summit to provide exhibitors more opportunities to interact with attendees. With this goal in mind we have taken the following actions:
- We have located the exhibit hall close to the Summit plenary session ballroom for easy access.
- On the opening day of the Summit, we have scheduled the opening plenary session to end at 5:15 pm in order to begin the networking reception at an earlier time. There can also be opportunities for exhibitors who wish to do so to offer hospitality suites at 6:15 pm and/or hosted attendee invitation-only dinners. If you wish to host a hospitality suite in the conference hotel, you can coordinate that through me. (FYI we are saving one spectacular VIP suite in the hotel for one of the Summit's grantors.) We are also happy to make available the list of confirmed registrants if you wish to consider an invitation-only dinner.
- We are scheduling a breakfast in the exhibit hall on Thursday, March 5, 2009.
- We have scheduled two 45 minute breaks in the exhibit hall, one on the afternoon of Wednesday, March 4 and one on the morning of Thursday, March 5, 2009. During these breaks we can schedule up to three 10-minute exhibitor presentations in the plenary session ballroom. If you are interested in making such a presentation, please contact me.
- We have also allocated one hour and thirty minutes for lunch on Thursday, March 5, 2009. Our goal again is to enhance exhibitor networking opportunities. During the lunch, we have the ability not only to offer additional 10-minute exhibitor presentations in the ballroom, but also to allow exhibitors to host "topic tables" in their area of expertise. We will have several tables of 10 set up in the lobby immediately outside the exhibit hall. If you are interested in either of these lunchtime opportunities, again please contact me.
We pledge to do the best that we can to make the exhibitor experience at the Summit of great value and to maintain our high standards for enriching content presented at the Summit. For your information, the agenda for the Summit is nearly complete, and it is by far the strongest program to date, full of lessons learned, several riveting reports from ground zero, and even a little controversy. Please let us know how we can ensure the greatest return on your exhibitor investment as well. We look forward to hearing from you.